Welcome to our Megapolis Bugs log. We hope we help you solve the issue you’ve come across with this game by providing some possible solutions.
Many times, doing one of things below actually fix the bug/issue:
- Use the official help desk support to open tickets.
- Clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files. Make sure you play the game with few to none extra tabs open to see if memory is the cause for game crashes.
- Change your browser. Yes, some error messages are very related to the browser you use: Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari and Firefox, try them all.
[box type=”shadow”]Search with Ctrl+F through the log[/box]
- MEGABUCKS DISSAPEARED.
- CAN’T SYNC MEGAPOLIS FACEBOOK GAME ON THE IPAD/IPHONE APP
- COMPLETED LAPLAND COLLECTION. NEVER RECEIVED SANTA’S GROTTO.
- BALLOON AND HELICOPTER ANIMATIONS DO NOT WORK.
- MEGAPOLIS CRASHED ON ANDROID PHONE
- MEGAPOLIS FACEBOOK GAME CRASHING ON IPAD/IPHONE
- Download the program iphone explorer on your computer
- Once you sync your ipad/iphone check the folder Apps/Megapolis/Documents with the explorer and copy the following folder to your computer
- Zip the files and send them to Social Quantum support through a ticket or contact them through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CAN’T SEND OR RECEIVE GIFTS, GET BLANK PAGES WHEN THE MAILBOX POPS UP
- Fully delete your browser’s cache.
- Delete the game from your apps in Facebook and add it again, your progress will remain there
- CAN’T PLAY MEGAPOLIS ON IPAD SAYS SERVER IS UNAVAILABLE, INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED
Send a ticket to Social Quantum’s official support. Before you do so, make sure you didn’t actually spend the megabucks by clicking on the wrong spot.
Clear the cache and checked the inventory, if it’s still not there, open a ticket.
Try opening the game alone in a different browser, and fully wait to load. After that, check your animation settings within the game.
If the game session crashes when you try to log in with facebook but works just fine when playing a new game on Social Quantum network do the following;
Try to log off the game correctly, right after that, turn off your ipad and log in to Megapolis again. Uninstall facebook and then sync it again. If it does not work, open a support ticket.