The Smurfs & Co.: Spellbound Walkthrough Guide
Smurfs & Co: Spellbound. Welcome to quickgamer’s walkthrough guide to Smurfs ^ Co: Spellbound, the most popular Smurfs game for the Facebook Platform. We have separate guides for recipes, decorations and related buildings, crops, fising and creatures.
- Blue Favor: you get it by farming and clearing debris. This is used to buy stuff at the shop, buildings, crops, creatures, etc.
- Mystic Gems: certain quests give you gems, you can also buy the gems at the shop. They can be used to speed up processes, unlock certain items
- Red Favor: you get it by helping and visiting your friends
- Smurfiness: Smurfiness is actually very important, and you should always save it to unlock new area maps. Smurfiness is mainly collected from Houses.
- XP: xp points are collected from almost every action you do in the game. By reaching up a certain level, you unlock a series of new buildings, decors, recipes, and other misc items
- Energy: Energy is required for action your Smurfs do, but is automatically replenished.
- Social XP: needed to unlock items, maybe as important as regular XP
You will verify as you make progress in the game, that not only Papa Smurf has been cursed, but all the others as well, with you being the only exception. Uncursing Smurfs is mandatory, by doing so you allow that Smurf to work in your village (besides unlocking the related Smurf’s House and Workshop). Don’t worry, just let the quest flow guide you to uncurse the Smurfs in the right order.
Quests in Smurfs & Co: Spellbound are the single best way to make progress in the game, they are the best path to unlock stuff and get XP and gems. Quests are divided into several steps, and within those steps, of several tasks each.
Along the village and in each new cursed spot you unlock, you will find Vines, Rocks (turn into Pebbles) and Sticks. These are the most basic resources in the game. These same elemental resources help you craft other objects, such as planks. Gathering this stuff requires energy, so it’s not totally free. Get it only when you need to do so.
Workshops are buildings where you can craft different sorts of objects, each one requiring a certain resource or material in order to be created. Besides requiring a certain level to be unlocked, workshops also need a particular Smurf “uncursed” from the stone spell, since they are attached to one and only one type of Smurf, which has the skills to operate there.
Houses. What are houses for?. First of all, they provide you with Smurfiness, which you need to collect in order for the house to keep producing it. Second, each time you upgrade those houses (you will be required to get certain objects or materials to do so) a related Smurf’s Workshop will get new recipes to craft new elements. Each new Smurf that you “unlock” will give you the chance to build its house.
Special. these are special buildings from which you can harvest unique stuff. For instance, the Sand Plot yields sand, which is used to create glass.
Decorations certainly are not as useless as in most other social games for Facebook. for instance, Flowers can be periodically collected to obtain seeds and extra energy. Most important, every single Smurf House needs a special type of decoration in order to get a bonus. The bonus will make the house create more Smurfiness. The objects you need to place near the House are not upfront revealed, but only the shade. We are working on a list of decorations and their related buildings.
For instance, Handy decorations in the work category, his house produces more Smurfiness with the Toolshed nearby . Farmer and Smurfette like Flowers. Fantastic decorations with multiple categories can give bonuses to more Smurf Houses.
FARMS AND CROPS.
At level 5 you will unlock Crops and Farm land. Yes, besides all those buildings and decors (and Smurfs) to work with, you also have quite a big range of crops to seed and then harvest. What you get from collecting the crop are the seeds of that crop, which are used to create other stuff, besides you can plant them again to multiplicate them. Also, you get energy and Blue Favors when you do it. The first crops available in the game are Wheat, Sugarbeet, Smurfroot, etc.
UNLOCKING NEW AREAS.
The right term for unlocking new map spots is “uncursing”, that’s obvious, since Gargamel has cursed not only the Smurfs, but also the rest of the forest. Each cursed area contains a special item. For instance, the first are you uncurse contains a supply pack.
Smurfiness. Indeed, this is a key component to unlocking new areas in the map. The first time you do it, you can buy with Mystic Gems.
MOVING, SELLING, DELETING AND STASHING OBJECTS.
If you are wondering how delete, move, sell or send to your inventory any object in the village, click on the green arrows icon at the bottom bar. This will open the editing menu, you can click on the object first and then choose the desired action.
FOREST DEFENSE LEAGUE.
Once you reach level 5, you will unlock the forest defense league, but what is it?.
NEIGHBORS & ITEMS.
Certain items are really not that pleasant to collect, specially when you need lots of them. This is when having lots of neighbors that play the game comes in handy. You can ask for certain list of items, like Flower Seeds. You can also choose to send gifts to your friends. The mailbox will eventually fill in with constant item requests.
Visiting Neighbors. Grouchy is by default, the first neighbor you get in the game if you don’t already have any other Facebook contacts playing the game.,
Social XP: social XP is obtained by interacting with other buildings or creatures in your neighbors’ own villages. Once you level up your Social XP, you will unlock new decors.
Everyday you have a free daily spin in the smurf spin, which can reward you with free Mystic Gems, Red Favors and other items.
Collections are the equivalent of achievements. When each achievement is completed you are given a certain reward. There are fishing, Gathering and Cooking & Crafting Trophies awaiting.
- Changing Avatar/Character: If you changed your mind and want a Smurf/Sassette instead of the one you initially chose, go to Build >> Click on the Last Tab and pick the other one. There is not cost in doing so and you can do it an unlimited amount of times.
- Each time you finish placing a building or decor in your village, click on the “escape” button at the bottom, otherwise you risk buying yet another object you don’t really need
- If you vivit a league, you will find there all Smurf neighbors currently active at within the league
- Repeating a recipe enough times will eventually level up that recipe, yield a bronze star and give you the chance of getting twice as much when producing that item.
If you like the Smurfs & Co: Spellfound Official Page on Facebook you will get a Smurfs Care Package [contains Blue Favor, Medium Energy Kit and Heart Shaped Fountain]
Hope you enjoyed our Smurfs & Co: Spellbound walkthrough guide for beginners. If you have any question regarding the game, or want to share with us any cheat or hack, leave a comment below.