The Room 2 Walkthrough: Chapter 3
The Room 2. Below you will find a step by step walkthrough guide for The Room 2 – Chapter 3 – reflection.
THE ROOM 2 – CHAPTER 3 WALKTHROUGH.
- Look up and move the metal bar to the left. [pic #1]
- [INVENTORY OBJECT FOUND – A Metal Bar]
- Zoom in the box and locate the following mechanism. Drag until it falls
- Move the switch that was just revealed
- Grab the object
- [INVENTORY OBJECT FOUND – A Small Token]
- Grab the object on top of the piramid
- [INVENTORY OBJECT FOUND – A gold tower]
- Zoom out and head to the table where the crossbow is located. Grab the object sitting on the table by the crossbow.
- [INVENTORY OBJECT FOUND – A small wooden handle]
- Go back to the box, and zoom in the left side, where the slider is located, use the handle you just found on it.
- Now it’s time to match the 3 symbols into the right sockets. An object is revealed.
- [INVENTORY OBJECT FOUND – A trigger mechanism]
- The trigger you just found needs to be placed in the crossbow.
- Now drag the metal bar into the shorter arm of the crossbow
- Now zoom in into the metal chest located on the left side of the crossbow. Roate the handle and pull it to reveal a hidden compartment. Grab the object inside
- [INVENTORY OBJECT FOUND – A length of string]
- Drag the string onto the crossbow
- A box with arrows is revealed, along with the trigger.
- [INVENTORY OBJECT FOUND – A crossbow bolt]
- Drag the bolt onto the crossbow
- pull the string backwards until it gets fixed
- Double tap on the trigger, you are now aiming the crossbow.
- You need to aim the crossbow at the hole in the stone wall
- A new area has been revealed.
- Zoom in the metal box and drag the token on the slot located to the left of such box.
- You now have to take the token to the other side of the box, seems easy, but you need to avoid the skull, it it touches the token, the game resets.
- You need to move the token towards the movable board tile, as shown in the picture, the move the switch to the side of the board.
- A box reveals a key.
- [INVENTORY OBJECT FOUND – A small key]
- HEad to the metal box once again and zoom in the keyhole, use the key on the keyhole and move both metal pieces to the inside, that will unlock the lid
- Grab the object inside the chest
- [INVENTORY OBJECT FOUND – A large stone block]
- Head back to the mechanism located below the board and drag the stone block into the wooden bar to create a sledge hammer.
- Rotate the gear until the sledge hammer is fully lifted, then pull the mechanism.
- Repeat this operation 4 times, until the stone block is broken and you find an object.
- [INVENTORY OBJECT FOUND – A shard of glass]
- Use the shard of glass on the mirror on top of the table.
- Take a look at the frame to the left of the burner and the big metal box
- Remove the dust to unveil the symbols you will need to use on the mirror
- Position the symbols of the looking mirror as shown in the picture.
- The old box is now transformed into a temple box
- Use the gold tower you grabbed earlier on the missing tower spot shown in the picture.
- A compartment is revealed, with a knife in it.
- [INVENTORY OBJECT FOUND – An ornate, ancient dagger]
- drag the door shown in the picture to the right to open the doors beneath
- Wear the lenses to see through the door. You now entered a game where you need to match the filaments, creating shapes. The shapes you need to create are doors.
- Two symbols have been revealed.
- Test those symbols on the looking mirror to go back to the old piramid box.
- Drag the knife into the slit in the top of the box.
- [INVENTORY OBJECT FOUND – A straw effigy]
- [INVENTORY OBJECT FOUND – A small gem]
- You now have to go back to the temple box by matching the symbols once again in the looking mirror.
- Drag the gem into the socket at the back of the temple box.
- You have to active the right gems. The main hint indicating which gems should be activated are located in the old box, with cross markings on the same spot as the temple box.
- Grab the object inside the box.
- [INVENTORY OBJECT FOUND – A piece of flint]
- Drag the flint into the burner.
- Drag the effigy into the burner as well, so the sparks can catch fire.
- Start dragging the flint back and forth. The fire ends up revealing two new areas.
- Back to the crossbow, load another bolt onto it and shoot the sandbag.
- You can now access the new area. Grab the metal object
- [INVENTORY OBJECT FOUND – A metal object with a star shape at either end]
- Go back to the big chest on the ground and drag the metal object.
- Close the chest lid to complete the metal object. Tap on it to grab an object
- [INVENTORY OBJECT FOUND – A metal shard with a ridged hole in its center.]
- Go back to the temple box and use the metal shard on the ridge
- Each pin has a line on it. Line them all up with the edge of the disk
- Take a look at the picture to see how the metal shard should be aligned
- Rotate the outer ring to match the symbols.
- Grab the object
- [INVENTORY OBJECT FOUND – A human skull]
- To to the table where you found the metal shard and drag the skull into the golden socket in the wall
- Pull the lever to reveal the small chest
- Match the red shards to create the symbol shown in the bottom right corner of the screen. We could not snag the exact position of the shards, but we know that you need to be facing the crossbow to create it.
You handled yourself well in The Temple, may your good fortune be a light as you navigate ever darker chambers.