[box type=”shadow”]So you want to know what’s the difference between raiding and sieges. When you besiege someone, you don’t obtain resources from their castle, you only obtain Siege points and sapphires when you top the weekly siege rankings.[/box]
To lay siege to another Lord’s Castle. choose the number and type of Units you want to send. If successful, your Units will capture the Enemy‘s Castle and you ll take a higher position in the Siege Rankings. Sieges can be broken if the besieged Lord produces enough offensive Units or gets enough Reinforcements to defeat the siege. lf your Castle has been besieged, you can still produce Units to defeat the Captor or ask your Friends to send you Reinforcements. Sieges don‘t affect your Castles normal functioning.
Sieges can be performed in 3 ways:
From the Map:
- Click on the Map icon in your Castle.
- Place the mouse cursor over the Castle you want to besiege.
- Select “Lay Siege” from the Castle menu.
From inside the enemy‘s Castle:
- Visit the Castle of the player you want to besiege.
- Click “Lay Siege” on the “Actions” menu.
From the Keep:
- Go to the Keep.
- Open the “Send” tab.
- Select “Lay Siege” from the action list.
- Click ‘Lay Siege”.
[box type=”download”]Read how League teams can certainly do much better when besieging powerful lords[/box]