Samurai Siege Below you will find a list with the most FAQs for Samurai Siege.
Samurai Siege FAQs.
- What’s the best deployment position for a Commander Unit and Is it Better to have multiple Commanders?
- How do Healers actually work?.
- Why Should I upgrade the Dojo?
- How many spells can a Scroll Statue carry at the same time?
- How to increase Units/Troops HP. How to make troops stronger?
- Where do I see the Troops/Units that are ready for battle? [already out of the training queue]
- How To Increase “Alliance War” ranking?
- How do I add new players to my Alliance?
- How Alliance Wars work?
- Why is the Alliance Feature Missing?. How to unlock the alliance building?
- How to find players to battle that are the same level as I am?
- Can I Recover the Loot I just lost when a player raided my castle?
- Why some Players are not listed in the Revenge tab, despite having attacked me?
- What is the Core Building that determines a battle has been won?
- How to choose a specific player to attack?
- What Are Shields. What’s the best way of using one?
- How to change the Village Name?
- How to start a Samurai Siege Game from scratch?
- How to Move Buildings?
- How to Earn More Essence and Coins resources?
- How to get Free Diamonds?
- How to Upgrade Buildings?
- Play Same Samurai Siege account on another device?. How to Sync the game if possible?
- What is the Resource [Coins & Essences] Cap the enemy can loot after raiding the village?
- Save Samurai Siege progress?
When facing levels that have lots of defensive buildings mixed with other type of buildings, including walls, you sure want to put more than one, since the commander will increase the chances of other units of attacking the defensive buildings first. They can resist longer because of their higher HP.
What a healer does once deployed is to target the closest ally with injuries. After that, the healer will keep healing that same unit until it dies. Healers do not heal multiple units at once, and nothing distracts them from their objective, even if it’s located far away in the map.
There are two main effects the Dojo has over Troops is the fact that it makes the troop training queue bigger, allowing to queue more units and also makes training speed faster.
A statue scroll can have 2 spells available for immediate use. However, you can queue 3 spells, and once you use one of the 2 spells available, the third spell will start being created and eventually become ready.
There’s one main method to upgrade troops/units. First of all, unlock the Blacksmith building. Second, start upgrading each unit individually. Upgrading your troops increases both your health and damage.
Tap on the Practice Yard and then tap on “My Yard”. Other way is tapping on the icon “Troops”
While your Alliance is going through a war, any battle you win and lose adds or decreases your honor added (with the exception of campaign battles)
Hop on our “add me” page for Samurai Siege and request for players, indicating your Alliance level. You can also get alliance members through Facebook contacts.
It’s simple. Once an alliance declares war on another, they get into a match that lasts for 12 hours and involves 4 alliances. During that time you can donate troops to other alliance members.
Just complete the mission Leaving the valley, which is just the third mission in the PvE campaign.
The multiplayer PvP system pairs players taking into account their honor, not their in-game level
Yes, you can take revenge, check the attack log and recover that loot from that same player that attacked you.
There are two possible reasons of this happening. If the player is online, you can’t attack him. The second reason is that the player is using a Shield.
The Castle. No matter how few other buildings you have destroyed, if you manage to wipe out the castle, the battle is considered over and won.
The only way you can do this is by taking revenge. That means that you can pick this player if this player has previously attacked your village (as long as this player is offline.). When entering a multiplayer battle, you are matched with a random fighter.
You get a shield only after being raided. The amount of time the shield lasts depends on the amount of damage done by the other player. The shield prevents your village from getting raided over and over again. The best way to use it is simply NOT attacking other players if you are not sure you can win, since the shield goes down as soon as you enter a PvP battle.
You can’t do it.
It’s not possible unless you install a new game through a different account, both in itunes or google play.
Tap once, then tap again and hold and drag it at the same time.
There are three ways of getting “free Essence” and “free Coins”. The first is completing Campaign levels, looting 100% in the way. Then you have the Essence Wells and Markets, which you should upgrade to the max if you are planning to harvest lots of Coins and Essences
The only way to get free Diamonds without cheating or buying them is by getting into an Alliance and making the Alliance level up and win Alliance Wars.
Tap on a building, then tap on “upgrade” in the button that appears after that.
You cannot transfer or sync account if they are based on different platforms, that means you cannot play the same game on an Android device and sync it to an iOS game. You can do it though in the same platform, through the Game Center account or Google Play account.
The loot cap when raiding is of 20% of the total resources found.
This is done automatically through the Game Center, remember to stay logged in to it when playing the game.