Royal Story Beginner’s Guide & Walkthrough
The game is supposed to have a great storyline, but you somehow end up doing quests and the background story goes inadverted most of the time. You can read the not-very-interesting story by clicking on the purple book on the top left side of the screen.
Following the intro tutorial with the help of the Gnome and Patty the Cow is strongly suggested, since it tells you all the basic on harvesting, buying and building machines, chopping trees, mining, etc. Oce you complete a couple of quests you will be granted the option to name your Kingdom (you can rename it by clicking on the purple flag on top of the bottom bar.). More characters will join you as you progress through Royal Story
Royal Story Fullscreen Gameplay
Currencies and Resources.
Here is the complete list of currencies and resources you will come across in Royal Story
- Coins: The soft currency of the game. You need to it buy almost everything, Animals, Crops, Buildings, Expansions,Decors, etc. They are not enough to get some of the items.
- Rubies: The hard currency of the game. With it you can get access to premium objects and also automatically finish tasks. For sure, the most expensive hack in all casual games.
- Humble Hearts: you get these heart points by visiting friend kingdoms and helping them with their crops and other stuff. The more friends you the easier to collect such hearts.
- Energy: each action in the game requires energy, and the bar gets bigger as you level up.
- XP: Obtain experience by completing tasks, and also by doing all the regular activities like feeding animals, harvesting, mining, etc.
- Castle Value: You get more Castle Value points by getting more buildings into your kingdom, these allow you access to high level items.
Questing cannot get any easier, maybe easier than Farmville itself, which Royal Story takes a lot of elements from. You have the quest log on the left side of the screen and simply have to complete the tasks within each quest, if you position the mouse over the question mark you will get more details as to how to finish that specific task.
Sowing, Harvesting and Fertilizing.
These 3 activities are amongst the most repetitive in the game and key to your progress. You just start with Coffee Beans and Clover, but will soon unlock the rest of Crops available. You need to place the fertilizer bag in your kingdom to make it usable, and as anything else, you run out of it quickly. You can apply as much fertilizer as you want per individual crop though.
Harvesting is easy, simply click on the grown crops, you can create a queue and your avatar will follow. Pretty much Farmville Style.
Trees and Flowers.
Not only you have crops, but also Fruit Trees and Flowers, which once harvested will produce Fruits, Dew Drops, Tree Saps, and Flowers. You will find some Flowers already available around your default kingdom
Last but not least, you will need to chop and mine quite often to gather resources in order to create buildings. Fortunately, you are surrounded by a pretty huge forest that will eventually wipe out. You are wondering where to get more wood to chop from?. There’s an extra tab on the Shop that says “Nature” you will have buy the trees and rocks that appear there to be able to keep gathering the construction materials needed.
Machines and Animals
Machines, Animals and Crops are all interconnected somehow, since you need the produce of some to input another one. For instance, Patty The Cow needs Clovers to feed in order to produce Bottles fo Milk.
Another example is the Coffee Machine, which produces different types of coffees and needs of milk and coffee beans to work. What some machines produce can be sold for more than raw mats alone. Also, the level of complexity of each machine is quite awesome for this type of game, it’s not simply click and profit.
Chickens, Rabbits, Buffalos, all the animals work pretty much the same, they need to feed on some particular crop to produce a particular good.
No, Royal Story is not an exception, you have plenty of achievements to deal with. You can find the entire list of achievements by clicking on your Keep, which is a building that comes by default with your kingdom. The different categories available are: Farm, Product, Consumables, Building and Others. Many of these achievements will be completed just by playing the game daily and doing the daily clicking routine.
Even though the Cottage looks like a peaceful place, you will have to deal with different type of negative events like fires and Minions/Monsters which you will have to fight personally.
More sooner than later you will run out of land space and won’t be able to put all your decors, animals, crops and buildings even if you pack them together. If that’s the case you will have to expand by purchasing the nearby land lots.
These land patches are not merely just space, but give you access to new features, like fishing ponds, new trees and plants and most important, new buildings like the Mushroom House, the House of The Wise, etc. Mind you, you don’t just buy these lots with coins, but you need to complete some special quests before doing so.
You access it by clicking on the bag to the right of the bottom bar. The inventory is divided into 3 main sections:
- Stock: this is where the stuff you produce and buy like seeds, milk bottles, etc get stored.Its also divided into different categories like Trees, Machines, Animals.
- Pouch: here is where gifts, decors and everything else that you don’t produce is stored.
- Warehouse: -
Customizing Your Avatar
You can change the looks of your avatar by clicking on the customize character button to the right of the bottom bar. You can modify its hair color, crown style, skin color, etc. Beware, since it’s not really that cheap if you have just started.
Edit Your Kingdom
Before you ask, yes, its posible to move, sell, rotate, store items already placed in your kingdom. Simply click on the blue arrow to the right of the bottom bar, choose the desired action and proceed with the item you want to modify.
You need to add community friends in order to progress through the game. Neighbors are essential to obtain Humble Hearts points. The best spot to get these contacts are the official Royal Story forums, where you will find “Add Me” threads which are actually pretty active. Once you add enough friends, you can visit them by clicking on their profile. Besides, for each full visit you will obtain 1 energy points
How To Get Free Energy on Royal Story
So far, the best methods to gain free energy are as follows:
- Grant the app permission to post on your behalf each time you accomplish something in the game or level up, they give you 26 energy. Remember to keep the game updates only available to those in a reserved list in order not to bother your real life friends on facebook.
- By visiting neighbors, and since there’s no friends threshold, you can quickly fill up your energy bar again by doing a quick visit round.
Hope you enjoyed our Royal Story walkthrough and tips. We’ll be adding more guides soon for this facebook game.