Oceanhorn. This is the Part 4 walkthrough. We start at Graveyard Island, after having defeated the Shadow of Mesmeroth.
PART 4 – WALKTHROUGH FOR OCEANHORN.
- To the left side of the docks, there’s a small graveyard, go there to get a regular key. [Pic #1]
- There’s a chest inside this small cemetery [Pic #2]
- Graveyard Island Chest #1: Regular Key
- In front of that small graveyard there’s a locked door, open it and proceed. [Pic #3]
- Pull this switch, located to the north of the graveyard [Pic #4]
- Pull this switch, located to the west of the graveyard. [Pic #5]
- You now have access to this chest [Pic #6]
- Graveyard Island Chest #2: Regular Key
- Stone Sign: [Pic #7]
- Lapid 2: [Pic #8]
- Get to this chest by climbing the stairs [Pic #9]
- Graveyard Island #3: 25 rough explorer crystal.
- Lapid 3. Here lies you! [Pic #10]
- Find this chest to the right of entrance of the Knight’s Tomb [Pic #11]
- Graveyard Island Chest #4: 20 coins
- Take the bridge path to get a chest [Pic #12]
- Graveyard Island Chest #5: Heart Piece
- Go back until you reach the small stairs and then take the path of grass bordering the hill to reach a bloodstone [Pic #13]
- Go back to the north section and use force spell on the switch [Pic #14]
- The spiky gate next to the checkpoint is now gone. [Pic #15]
- Take the wooden bridge [Pic #16]
- Open the door to enter the Knight’s Tomb Crypt.
- You can reach this chest by going through the border and then jumping over the elevated ground. [Pic #17]
- Graveyard Island Chest #5: beautiful necklace
- Climb the stairs in front of the stone gate to get the chest [Pic #18]
- Graveyard Island Chest #6: 5 bombs
- Put a bomb here to reveal a switch that lowers the stone gate. [Pic #19]
- Puzzle. Your objective is to create a bridge that allows you to continue forward. Here you can see the picture of how the bridge should look like. Looks easy, the problem is that the blocks have different moving patterns. Hint, the first block that you jump in should stay in its original place, you only need to move 2 blocks. [Pic #20]
- Reveal a chest by putting a grenade here. [Pic #21]
- Pull this switch [Pic #22]
- Climb the stairs near the switch and access another chest
- Graveyard Island Chest #7: 5 bombs
- Get here and after pushing the first block, raise and throw the stones blocking the path. Go back to the switch, hit it again, push the other block and finally push the other one, filling the spot and allowing you to continue forward. [Pic #22]
- Open this chest
- Graveyard Island Chest #8: 5 bombs
- Reveal this passage by putting a bomb and take the stairs [Pic #23]
- Get to this chest to the west of the new area. [Pic #24]
- Graveyard Island Chest #9: 5 bombs
- Reveal the access to the stairs by putting a bomb [Pic #27]
- Defeat this Ogre to get a regular key [Pic #29]
- Before you open the door, raise a stone in here to get a chest
- Graveyard Island Chest #10: Bag of Gold 150 coins
- Open the locked door
- Hit this switch to lower the blocks
- Open this chest and get all the coins in there.
- Graveyard Island Chest #11: Master Key
- Go back all the way until the checkpoint section
- Activate this switch
- Open the master chest [Pic #35]
- Graveyard Island Chest #12: Cure Spell
- There’s a master door right next to the chest where you got the Cure Spell, open it.
- Use a bomb to reveal a passage that leads to a chest (you can hit the big squared rock to activate the bridge or use the Trencer boots instead.).
- Graveyard Island Chest #13: 200 coins
- use the stairs to get to the Keeper’s Hut and then get out and sail off to Home Island
Brigadier General Lanceworth. Battled alone against a battalion of vicious Ogres. Yet all he got was this stone
Here lies Cecil. Our hero through the ages
Home Island does not have anything special, only 3 bloodstones and 1 superb crystal with 500 XP.
- Go to the right as soon as you get off the boat, there’s a bloodstone on the walls.
- Locate this chest next to the house
- Home Island Chest #1: 50 arrows
- Get to the sign that reads “This is my swimming spot Crabybaras keep out” and open the chest right next to it
- Home Island Chest #2: Superb Explorer Crystal 500 xp
- Harvest the bloodstone to the right of the chest.
- Enter the house, there’s a chest inside.
- Home Island Chest #3: Toy Soldier 20 coins
- Keep heading to the north-west side of the island and find this bloodstone
- Blow up the crate with a grenade and find a chest
- Skerry Island Chest #1: 25 rough explorer crystals
- Harvest this bloodstone
- Go to the bridge and use the boots to jump the gap
- Skerry Island Chest #2: Beautiful Necklace 100 coins
- 1 Sandstone
- 1 SAndstone
Besides containing 2 bloodstones and a couple of chests, the only major event taking place here is that you face the final boss, Oceanhorn.
- Keep walking through the stone wall border until you reach this point, climb the stairs and get the chest.
- Arcadian Ruins Chest #1:
- Get to this point to find a Flute, you will eventually learn what is useful for. This is actually the last item you get that is equippable. Take the stairs after that
- Find this chest
- Arcadian Ruins Chest #2: Golden Gear 50 coins
- Finally, the final confrontation against Oceanhorn
OCEANHORN PHASE 1 STRATEGY
Have the shield ready to reflet Oceanhorn’s beams. There’s one particular corner, the one where you start, the best to reflect its beams because of the space. Stand still so oceanhorn does the same and wai until it starts shooting, then start moving to a side to damage one of the legs, once it falls, quickly go to that side to break the blue light, come back to the original position, do the same with the other leg. Once Oceanhorn reveals the core, damage it. This process takes 3 rounds. Becareful, since once it’s in red health, it drops bombs, you can fence off bombs with the shield activated and the bombs will likely break the jars and reveal extra hearts. Now, during the last two rounds, when you break the last light, a bomb will drop on top of you, and you cannot prevent being damaged, that is why is suggested to have at least 4 hearts when doing the last two rounds of phase 1.
Phase 2. This phase is actually easier. equip the boots and by doing rolls, try to activate all the turbines in order to electrocute oceanhorn. After it falls, you must defeat the Dark Spawn. You can fight him regularly and also make him go through the bolts. MAJOR HINT. wqhile fighting the spawn, stay as close to oceanhorn as possible. Once the mesmeroth shadow has been defeated, quickly pull the flute and use it. that is it.
GAME OVER (after the first update comes out that is)
[box type=”info”]We know that by following this walkthrough you don’t get a 100% completion. However, you now have all the items to visit the islands once again and get the missing chests. We are also working on the complete list of bloodstones for all islands and the complete list of heart pieces (we got 6 heart pieces, there’s a total of 8).[/box]