Mutants Genetic Gladiators Guide: Mutant Reactor [+Collection List]
Mutants Genetic Gladiators. The Mutant Reactor is a new feature launched along the game version 126.96.36.199. This building contains 3 sets of Mutant Collections, with 6 in each one of them. The mutants that can be obtained are unique versions of those already released. You need to use Tokens so you can spin the Mutant Reactor and obtain them. So far we do not know if you always get one, or just have chances of doing so.
ABOUT THE MUTANT REACTOR.
- The mutants you can get from collections are unique, meaning that even for regular versions, the appereance changes when compared to the regular ones. The stats, both for HP, Speed and attack power change as well.
- Once you get the first 5 mutants in the collection, you obtain the sixth one for free.
- You can also spin the reactor by using Gold.
- All mutants in the collection are unique versions of already existing ones, with the exception of Marvelous, which is a brand new mutant you can get from the Super Heroes collection.
- The building is located in the middle the platform, right beneath the main platform.
- Gargantus is the reward mutant for the Gothic collection once you complete it.
So where do you get Tokens to spin the reactor?. You play Events and PvP matches to get chips. . Same thing applies to PvP, you won’t get Tokens until the next tournament begins.
- Colloseum Nu Roma Event: 1 Token when completing level 20, 1 Token when completing level 100
- PvP Event: Hast not yet started.
The amount of Tokens needed to spin the reactors changes depending on the collection;
- Girl Power: 1 token
- Steam Punk: 2 tokens
- Super Heroes: 3 tokens
Girl Power Collection.
The Steampunk Collection.
Mutants Super Heroes.