Monster Legends Guide: Breeding Combinations
Monster Legends. Below you will find our own list of successful Monster Legends Breeding Combinations. Before you start reading this guide, bear in mind there are 4 Monster Tiers. The first Tier starts with Single Element Monsters, which can be purchased at the shop with gold. You then start creating Common and Uncommon hybrid monsters. With these monsters you proceed to create more breeding combinations and start getting rare Monsters, and the last Tier is made of Epic and Legendary Monsters. The higher the Tier the more difficult it gets to obtain the expected Monster shown in the breeding pair shown in the chat below.
- Within the 8 elements, there are opposites, which mean you won’t be able to breed Monsters that carry those Elements. For instance, Nature and Electric are opposites, so are Fire and Light, Earth and Magic, Water and Dark, Magic and Earth
- The breeding combinations shown below do not guarantee a 100% success rate, even less when you are trying to obtain a Rare, Epic or Legendary monster. However, all of them have proved to work well. You will sure have to try multiple times with some Monsters
- The combinations are not officially related to specific monsters. The elements are what matter, so if you combine monsters that contain those elements, you are already having a chance of obtaining the monster you are looking for. Some monster pairs though, seem to work a lot better than others, even when dealing with the same elements.
- The Monster Book says there are 216 Monster awaiting to be unlocked. However, many of them are not available yet.
- If you are set to breed every single Monster in the game and need the right order to do so, just take a look at the Hatching Times, they indicate pretty much the Monster rarity, start out with the ones that take less time to Hatch.
MONSTER LEGENDS BREEDING CHART