League of Angels Guide: Erebuz [All Right Answers]
League of Angels. The Erebuz is basically a Rogue-Like Minigam, it unlocks at level 40, you get 1 free daily attempt if you are non VIP player.
- The Game has 4 difficulty levels: Normal, Purgatory, Hell, and Nightmare
- Once you activate the Erebuz game, you have 2 horus to complete it, of course you can leave the game and return later without getting locked out.
- You can draw up to 9 prizes at the end of the game, but that depends on the amount of points you got
0-399 Points = 1 Draw
400-599 Points = 2 Draws
600-799 Points = 3 Draws
800-999 Points = 4 Draws
1000-1199 Points = 5 Draws
1200-1399 Points= 6 Draws
1400-1599 Points = 7 Draws
1600-1799 Points = 8 Draws
1800+ Points = 9 Draws
- There’s a boss waiting for you at the end of the map
EREBUZ TRIVIA – ALL ANSWERS.
- Which northwestern state has the towns of Starbuck , Walla Walla , Port Angeles , and Olympia ?
- I am in a state with beautiful peach orchards and many Civil War battlefields . I have passed through Macon , Augusta , Peachtree City , and Marietta . What state am I in ?
- Which state do Missoula , Whitefish , Big Fork and Butte call home ?
- Which state includes Atlantic City and the towns of Somerville , Tenafly , Springfield , and Hoboken ?
- Which midwest farmland state includes New Salem , Springfield , Metropolis , and Champaign ?
- Which Mississipi state – called ” America’s Heartland ” – is home to Amana , Fort Dodge and Dubuque ?
- In which midwest state is Springfield , St.Joseph , Creve Coeur , and Cape Girardeau based ?
- Which ‘ four corners ‘ state is home to Alamogordo , Taos , Truth or Consequences and Mescalero ?
- Which state – named after a European Monarch – has town called Lafayette , Lake Charles and Bogalusa ?
- Which state of the Canadian border is home to Coeur d’Alene , Downey , Idaho Falls and Pocatello ?
- What is the largest landlocked country in the world ?
- Which is the world’s largest port according to volume ?
- Superheroes have fought the Kree , The Skrull , and aliens from other galaxies . What’s our galaxy called ?
The Milky Way
- In 1997 , who became the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom ?
- Each country taking part in the Olympics has a 3 letter code . Which is NOT an Olympic county code ?
- Medals are awarded for first , second , and third places in Olympic events . What are these medal called ?
Gold , Silver and Bronze medals
- Which children’s television show are following names from : Donatello , Splinter Leonardo , & Raphael ?
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- What is the name of the organ in our bodies that pumps blood ?
- Where am i if i am in the largest city in Africa eating baklava , watching feluccas sail up to Nile ?
- What is capital of Angola ?
- I am very much like orange . I am the same color but a little bit smaller
- Officer paper is typically sold in packs of 500 sheets . What is this pack called ?
- If you are ” intestate ” , what don’t you have ?
- ” Midori ” , ” verde ” , ” vert ” , and ” gruen ” all translate to what english word ?
- What is the last letter of the Greek alphabet ?
- In New York City , on which is street is the New York Stock Exchange ?
- What agency of the United States Department of Defense is responsible for the creation and development of new military technology ?
- I’m standing under the ‘ Brandenburger Tor ‘ , its ‘ Weihnachten ‘ it’s snowing , and smell of ‘ Apfel Strudel ‘ fill the air . Which country am i in ?
- Where was the United States capital located during most of George Washington’s two terms as President ?
- Which word best describes the union of two political parties with the aim of having sufficient combined elected members to form a government ?
- What biological family does the alpaca belong to ?
- What are the main reason to domesticate alpacas ?
For their wool and meat
- On average , how long does a healthy alpaca live ?
- An alpaca’s gestation period is approximately the same length as which of the other animal ?
- If i decided to take a Caribbean Cruise which one of these island nations would i NOT be able to visit ?
- If i told you i was going to watch the Daytona 500 in person , to which American state would i be traveling ?
- To which of the following countries will i need to travel to if i wish to see the prehistoric hill figure known as the Uffington White Horse ?
- To which continent am i going if i have decided to visit the Ellsworth Mountains , Queen Maud Land , and Deception Island ?
- I’m on a river cruise , visiting Vienna , Budapest , and Bratislava . Which river am I gliding down ?
- To which Asian country am i traveling if i am going to visit the Forbidden City ?
- If i decided that i wanted to go visit Bondi Beach ( one of the most beautiful beaches in the world ) , to which country would i be traveling ?
- Which of the following methods will i be most likely to use if i want to make the trek up to mountain to see the ancient city of Machu Picchu in Peru ?
Take a tour bus
- To which Canadian Province will i be going if i tell you i am off to see the Calgary Stampeds ?
- What is the capital of Scotland ?
- Which does NOT have an even number for its square root ?
- What is the largest continent in the world ?
- Which is NOT a primary color ?
- What is the highest mountain on earth above sea level ?
- Which of the following is NOT a key on a standard keyboard ?
- Which of these fruits grows on a vine ?
- If a woman gives birth to triplets , how many babies does she have ?
- This musical instrument has four strings , is usually made of the wood from a spruce tree , and is played with a bow generally made from horsehair . What is this musical instrument called ?
- This musical instrument usually has white and black keys as well as having two or more pedals . What is the name of this musical instrument ?
- Which brass instrument is played by blowing into the mouthpiece and has 3 buttons that change the sound ?
- This musical instrument is a member of the percussions family . It is played by striking wooden bars with a mallet . What is its name ?
- This instrument can often be found in a rock band . The instrument usually has six strings and uses an ampliffier to make the sound louder . What is the name of this instrument ?
- Which percussive instrument is played by striking a stretched skin with a stick , such as ‘ bongos ‘ ?
- Which woodwind instrument is played by blowing into a mouthpiece , and has twenty or more tone holes ?
- When the Israelite’s journeyed for 40 years to the promised land , God promised what would NOT wear out ?
Clothes and shoes
- Which of these living things does NOT have a backbone ?
- Which of these is’t a fruit ? I am found underground , can be made into fries and can also be baked ?
- Which Irish instrument consists of many strings which are plucked by the hands of the musician ?
- Which mountain has the highest altitude in the world ?
- Which European city was divided by a wall , separating capitalism in the west from communism in the east ?
- If the moon is full , what shape is it in the sky ?
- Which disciple did not want Jesus to wash his feet at the Last Supper ?
- Daredevil is blind but uses sound to ‘ see ‘ objects , like sonar . What else uses sonar ?
Bats and submarines
- There are many different sports at the Olympic games , which of these is an official event at the modern Summer Olympic Games ?
- Which ocean has the largest area ?
- Which is the longest river in the world ?
- The amazing X-Men’s powers come from genetic mutations. Mutations from a part of what process ?
- Which of the following instrument is a member of the strings family ?
- Which country has the largest oil reserves ?
- What is the name of the invisible line that runs right around the Earth’s middle , dividing it into two halves ?
- How often do the Summer Olympic Games take place ?
Every 4 years
- The Flash runs very fast but according to science , there’s something that’s even faster . What’s that ?
- You can find me up a palm tree . I am brown on the outside and white on the inside . I am very hard , and i sometimes fall on people’s heads .
- On September 11th , 2001 , many died in NYC from terrorist attack . Which building was involved ?
World Trade Center
- What happens if you melt something ?
It changes from a solid to a liquid
- If i dissolve sugar in water m what have i made ?
- Up to and including the 2012 Olympic games , which city has hosted the olympic games more thatn once ?
London , UK
- I am a shiny fruit and you can find me in red and green colors . ” An ___ a day keeps the doctor away ” .
- Iron Man’s armor can perform miracles . Many animals also have ‘ armor ‘ . What is such a skeleton called ?
- Where would you find the historic temple of Angkor Wat ?
- In what religion was Jesus raised by his parents ?
- Where was Paul on his way to when Jesus stopped him with a bright light , beginning the transformation of Paul’s life ?
- What is the capital of Turkey ?
- Which of these world capitals is also the largest city in its home country ?
- In 2008 the 29th Olympic games mainly took place in which Asian City ?
- God created the whole world and everything in it , but who gave all the living creatures their names ?
- Which of the following island is not located in Europe ?
- Peter Parker ( Spiderman ) has many spider-like abilities . What type of animal is a spider ?
- Saddam Hussein was the dictator of which Middle Eastern Country ?
- Which athlete won the 110m hurdles at the Athene Olympics ?
- Who was the first male tennis player to win all four Grand Slams on three different surface ?
- When violet from The Incredibles is visible , how do people see her ?
Light bounces off of violet and into their eyes
- In the ’60’s and ’70’s , many men were sent into space in the Apollo Missions . Where did they land ?
- Magneto’s amazing powers can manipulate and use magnetic fields . What would be most affected by Magneto ?
A steel paper clip
- Roald Dahl wrote about a boy called James and his adventures on a flying fruit . The book is called , ‘ James and the Giant __ ‘ .
- Nelson Mandela is celebrated worldwide for fighting racism . Of which African country was he president ?
- Which state has many Civil War battlefields and is home to Macon , Augusta , Peachtree City and Marietta ?
- What is lighting made of ?
- What was the name of the Princess of Wales who died in 1997 as the result of a car crash in Paris ?
- The modern Olympic Games were started by an organisation called the IOC . What does IOC stand for ?
International Olympic Committee
- Olympic Games have one or more mascots . Which of these mascots is from the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics ?
- Which of these is the hottest ?
- Superman can fly . But what’s the name of the natural force that keeps ordinary people down on earth ?
- The Pharaoh would not let the Israelite’s leave Egypt . Moses lead them out after 10 plagues were set down . What was the last plague ?
Death of all the firstborn sons
- I am bright red . I have all my seeds on the outside , and I am sometimes served with cream .
- I am purple-colored fruit . Little Jack Horner pulled me out of a Christmas pie !
- What is the name of the gas in the air that keeps us alive ?
- When and where did the original Ancient Olympic Games take place ?
Over 2000 years ago in Ancient Greece
- Tennis player eat me between games to keep nice and strong . I can also be found in pajamas !
- When Jesus was born , his mother , Mary , did not have a cradle , so she placed him elsewhere . Where ?
- The Cold War was a war of words and hostility mainly between USSR and which country ?
- Which sport is an official event at the modern Summer Olympic Games ?
- Jesus called upon Lazarus for a meal . Who was the lady who sat at his feet and listened to him talk ?