The latest Knights and Dragons update added a great new feature, Guilds. We’ve created a guide to help you understand how guilds work and to post any possible issues related to it.
First of all, joining a Guild allows you to get armor bonuses, rewards, achievements and events that otherwise you would not be able to have if you played alone.
Creating a Guild
Creating a guild costs gold and a certain level is necessary to do it (it was available by default to us, but we suppose there’s a pop up telling the exact level you need to do it.) The guild name and starting element bonus cannot be changed later.
- First of all, pick a name for your guild
- Next, choose an element. This element will be the one that boosts players that join the guild, as long as they have the armor equipped on their main character.
- There will be a way to adquire all other elements as bonuses, but is not implemented just yet.
- Finally, pick an emblem for your guild.
Joining A Guild
Below you can find the several methods to join an existing guild (as opposed to creating your own.)
- Tap on the “Guild” button on the bottom right corner of the screen. Then tap on “Join a Guild”, a list of all available guilds will show up.
- If you want to join a specific guild and you know its name, simply enter it in the guild search bar
- Also, you may receive a guild invitation through the Message Center.
- Finally, by checking a player’s profile, you can also find the guild that player is on and request to join it.
A Guild can set a certain requirement to accept your request, there are 3 in total;
- Anyone Can Join: any type of player can request to join and other guild members of any rank can invite other players. However, only High Commanders can accept the request.
- Invite Only: nobody can request to join the guild, but players that are already members can send invites to other players.
- Closed: not suggested for guilds with very few members. No invitation request can be sent in or out.
Guild Experience and Level
Being in a guild is not merely to obtain an armor bonus. Your individual performance also affects the guild level. You will notice that there are guild quests, and when these objectives are completed the bar starts filling. Once the bar is fully filled, the guild will gain a level.
Now, why does a Guild need to level?. Basically to increase the members cap and have more rankings.
You can leave the guild from the “My Guild” menu, on the main tab. You will also notice there are. There’s actually a guild structure which you can see in the screenshot below. [Guild Master, Guild Champion, Guild Sentinel, High Commanders, Commanders]