Knights & Dragons Enhancement Armor Strategy Guide
Knights and Dragons enhancement feature (Fusion Building) is actually the most strategic action in the game, even more than regular battles and PvP Arenas. This is because you not only end up with stronger Armor sets but if you do it properly, you can spend a lot less Gold to max out an Armor level.
Once you enter the enhancement window, you must first select the Armor to be enhanced, through the icon located in the middle. Then proceed to select up to four other Armor sets that will get added/fused to the armor in the middle, increasing its level.
We’ve got the complete list of Dragons & Knights armors
and combination formulas, including cap levels for each one along with their default attack and defense stats. for fusion armors, just follow the link and bookmark the page.
The box that shows up after the enhancement process is finished will display the old and the new level reached, the enhancement points obtained and finally, the old and new attack and defense points (you can choose to equip it there or leave it for later)
Knights and Dragon Enhancement Tips
- All Armor sets in the game can be upgraded/leveled up. The max level can be 30, 50 or 70 depending on the type of armor (check out our list to see them)
- You will see the Armor graphics change as it levels up, from a very simple armor to a very complex one.
- When maxing out an Basic Armor you might end up with a stronger set than a non-upgraded Mono Armor.
- The number of attack and defense points added per new level always keep the same rate. + Armors add more points per level than regular armors.
- The maximum amount of armors you can use to enhance another one is 4.
- The higher the Armor (to be enhanced) Level the more Gold PER ARMOR USED will be required. You always start at 150 gold per armor at level 1.
- It’s always less expensive to use ALL 4 SLOTS per enhancement that leave them empty. This is because the targeted armor could likely level up, increasing the gold cost per slot once again. Always have 4 armors when enhancing.
- The max amount of enhancement points you can obtain per level depends on the type of armor being targeted. Basic Armors have a limit of 6 enhancement points. Mono Elements (level 30 cap) have a 10 threshold. Dual Element Armors (level 50 cap) have a 24 point threshold for Tier 1 and 50 points for Tier 2.
- Crafting Time for early armor sets
- Basic Armors: 5minutes
- Mono Element Armors: 30 minutes
- Dual Element Armors: 2 hours
- Initially, just a single Armorsmith building will be enough, since Gold production is very slow at the beginning, but at later stages of the game, you will need multiple of these buildings to craft all the neccesary armor to keep enhancing Armors for your Knights, which indeed will be 6 instead of just 1 or 2.
Armor+ Version Notes
- Almost all craftable armorsets have a + version besides the regular version of it. How do you unlock them?. Simple, just level up any given regular version until it hits the cap where it becomes available. Depending on the max level cap, the + versions get unlocked at different levels
- Level 30 Cap: level up armor up to level 10
- Level 50 Cap: level up armor up to level 15
- Level 70 Cap: level up armor up to level 20
- The + version has better default stats for attack and defense and also gets more points added per level.
- Make no mistakes, the armor set you leveled up with the intention of unlocking the + version will stay exactly the same, meaning it won’t become the plus version. The + version needs to be crafted from scratch.
Some Extra Tips When Enhancing
- Always used armors that share the same elements of the targeted armor to be enhanced, otherwise you will not obtain as many enhancement points. If the targeted gear has fire + water, and you use an armor set with spirit, you won’t take advantage of it as if you would use one that has fire or water within its elements.
- You obtain 1 bonus enhancement point per extra level of each armor being added to the armor to be enhanced. For instance, if you add one Basic Spirit Armor Level 4, besides the points awarded for being a matching element, you get 3 extra enhancement points
What’s The Fastest Way To Level Up?
The fastest way to progress through the game (we mean finishing areas and defeating their bosses to keep completing quests) is to fully upgrade Basic Armor Sets
You need 194 enhancement points to take a Basic Armor to level 30 and that requires a total of 48700 gold, considering you are always using the four slots and basic armors without being upgraded.
Level1: 150 x 4 = 600
Level6: 400 x 4 = 1600
Level11: 800 x 4 = 3200
Level15: 1200 x 4 = 4800
Level19: 1600 x 4 = 6400
Level22: 1900 x 4 = 7600
Level24: 2250 x4 = 9000
Level27: 3000 x 4 = 12000
Level29: 3500 x 1= 3500
Notice this is the best method for beginners to use enhancement. However, there might be other options and better armor combinations that require less gold and end up with a stronger armor. We have a list of material drop locations just in case you need it.
Your thoughts are welcomed. Please share your own strategy to level up armors using the less amount of gold possible.