Game of Thrones Ascent Guide: Fealties
Here is a list of all Game of Thrones Ascent Houses (Fealties) and their benefits if you join them. Don’t forget that after joining one of the houses, the Fealties Talents Tree will be unlocked, each house has its own.
Stark – The North
If you swear fealty to House Stark, you will be recognized for your unwavering loyalty, prowness in battle, and bafflement at the intrigues of the southern court. You know one truth better than anyone, Winter is Coming.
- Unwavering Loyalty: 2% to Aid Actions
- Hunting Lodge: In the cold woods, you want to be the hunter and not the prey
Lannister – Westernlands
If you swear fealty to the Lion, you will be richly rewarded. But beware, it is as much a threat as a promise for Lannisters to say they always pay their debts. If you dare betray the lion, you will see their teeth. Words: Hear Me Roar.
- Golden Wealth: 2% to Swindle Actions
- Mine: A little dirt can be worth a lot of wealth
GreyJoy – Iron Islands
If you swear fealty to the Greyjoys, you know well the value of freedom. You pay the iron price for your wealth, rathe than the gold. We Do Not Sow!.
- Harsh Isolation: 2% to Harass actions
- Shipyard: A soundy made ship is the difference between life and dead in the sea
Targaryen – Crownlands
Your oaths must endure through years of preparation. You will kneel to false monarchs while working from the shadows to gather allies. The day of Fire and Blood.
- Endless Endurance: 2% to Spy actions
- Reliquary: A storehouse for artifacts both old and powerful
Baratheon – Stormlands
Baratheon bannermen are determined warriors, fierce on the battlefield and passionate in their friendships. Together, you will show them Ours is the Fury
- Fierce Determination: 2% to Fight actions
- Feast: Eat, Drink and Be Merry