Welcome to quickgamer’s GoT Ascent FAQs and Tips. This game is very complex, with tons of features and at the same time is on open beta, so there’re plenty of bugs and fixes needed. Please leave your questions below if you can’t find it listed here.
Game of Thrones Ascent FAQs
- How Do You Restart/Reset Your Character?: In order to reset your main character follow the steps below;
- Click on your character’s avatar
- Click on the character tab
- Click on “More” under recent activity
- Click on Menu
- Pick Lineage
- Click on Restart
- All Sworn Swords Dissapeared/Deleted: This bug has been happening quite a lot, try using a different browser to play the game, if that doesnt work, post the bug on the official forums in the right section.
- How To Change My Character Name?: You need to restart your character.
- How To Save Your Game Progress: The game does not have a save progress option since it does not need it, like most other facebook games. Some people have reported losing progress made through quests, that’s clearly a bug and should be reported.
- How To Get Free Gold?: The best method to obtain free gold is to log in to the game for 7 days in a row, at the seventh day, you will obtain 5 gold as a daily reward from the chest.
- How To Find how many “wounds” an SS has? and When Is it supposed to die.
- Can you accumulate/not spend talent points?
- How do you play a PvP battle?
- How to delete an alliance I created?
- How do you obtain fealties with multiple houses?
- How do you reincarnate?
- How to unlock all buildings at the same time?
- How to change house/fealty?
- How do marriage pacts work? What Are They?
- What is the max amount of Swornd Swords one can have?
- I restarted my character and all my items are gone
- how to change your character avatar and name?
You lose everything except power rating and achievements, that means you lose your talent points, armor, house fealty, background and other items and all the silver and gold you bought with real money is restored into your account,. Many users complain that they cannot restart they character, if so, send a report through the official form to the developers. Mind you, you will lose your entire quest progress
Each time you lose a quest battle or an adventure, your Sworn Sword will be wounded. It can get just a single wound or more. In order to die, the Sworn Sword must get 5 wounds all at once. This is because if your SS survives, it becomes unavaiable for battle until all the wounds heal, and they do it one at a time. Once you enter the specific SS character menu, you will notice one or multiple red slahes on their avatar, each one represents a wound. If you check at the bottom of that window, you will see the “healing” counter, once it drops to cero, it resets and starts again to heal the next wound.
Yes, if you feel there’s no talent worth the point and want to wait until you unlock a new one by leveling, you might as well hoard the talent points, it’s not mandatory to spend them.
Click on any of your SS and then pick “pvp action”, you can choose between defending and attacking, the PvP system is yet to be fully developed.
Go to the alliance tab and click on the disband alliance button. The alliance menu is accessed through the main menu button, located on the left bottom side of the screen.
You need to reincarnate in order to get a new fealty with a different house.
You can’t currently reincarnate (thus you cannot complete the achievement belly full of wine and cant unlock all buildings). Do not mistake reincarnation with resetting stats
You will have to reincarnate multiple times in order to obtain fealties with all houses, thus unlocking buildings tied to these fealties (by adding points to the specific fealty talent, through the talents tab). notice that changing houses does not work this way
You cannot change your fealty to a house once you’ve picked one. You will have to restart the game to do so or reincarnate (which is not implemented yet.)
Pacts mainly give you power points and some gifts, which are special items, the game gives you these gifts, they dont have to bre created. In order to cancel or end a pact you must first find the lord you made the pact with and then their own power and pacts tab, finally hit the cancel pact button.
You can have as many Sworn Swords as you want, meaning that you dont have a limit on how many you can buy with silver. However, COMMAND POINTS is what limits you from using them all at the same time in multiple adventures or quests. You obtain more command points per every 5 levels.
When you restart your character, all your items, quest progression are gone. If you used gold to purchase these items, the gold is restored into your account once again to be used.
you need to restart it.