Game of Thrones Ascent Guide: Adventure Strategies and Tactics
So you have recently started playing Game of Thrones Ascent and found that even with a Sworn Sword that has a clear advantage over its defender in the right field (Battle, Trade, Intrigue) you keep getting failures?. Read this strategy & tips guide for Adventures in Game of Thrones Ascent.
Adventure Strategy Tips
The way chances of Success and Failure are calculated are as follows: Suppose you have 120 Trade and you are dealing with a 30 difficulty level adventure. Then your winning chance is calculated: 120/120+30
- You will never get a 100% Success, even if you have the best stats outthere.
- Before sending your Sworn Sword, make sure that he at least doubles the defender’s stats.
- Gearing Up your Sworn Sword will help him a lot, in order to do that, you need to quest a lot and obtain items also through crafting in buildings (for example, The Smithy).
- Some Sworn Sword Quests definitely need a better trained Sworn Sword,m if you are in a clear disadvantage against the target’s defender, you might want to first craft more powerful objects and rank your SS higher thorugh easy Adventures first. Remember, some SS Quests can take hours to complete, and you do not want to get frustrated with a Failure.
- Another good tactic is to specialize each of your SS in a different skill/stat. And also prepare one with evenly spread stats.
- Remember that your Noble’s stats are applied to your Sworn Swords, but not the other way around.
The Blue Bar Hint
When doing a regular mission, adventure or even Boss Fight, not always the action where you have the biggest apparent advantage is the right choice. Take a look at the blue bar below the action box, this is a pretty good indicator that the action itself is the right choice regardless of your specialization.
Your alignment does not come into play when completing an Adventure.