Deer Hunter 2014 Guide: Weapons
Deer Hunter 2014. Below you will find all weapons for the game. The Region column indicates which Region is suggested for the weapon, but that doesn’t mean you cannot use it in another region.
TIPS ABOUT WEAPONS.
- There is a correlation between Power (stat) and the rest of stats. Expect to pay a higher price for more powerful weapons
- In several hunts, you will have to end up using the two weapons you carry, one for presicion long-distance shots and the other one when other animals, like bears and wolves get too close to you.
- Almost half of the weapons in the shop are premium, that means they can only be bought with gold, which is not obtainable by playing the game (you do get just a bit of gold each time you level up.)
- Most weapons have special features, such as semi-auto reloading, hi power or mag-fed. You can check them out on the individual profile of each weapon.
- Expect to buy and upgrade one weapon a lot on each region in order to meet the requirements for Trophy Hunts.
- You will eventually get the money you need for upgrades or new weapons, even if that means playing contract hunts several dozens of time (the hunting series on each region are limited, despite having a bigger reward)
- Once you reach a certain upgrade level for a wepon part, you will have to wait some time for the upgrade delivery.
- Regular contract hunts and hunting series let you play the mission even if the weapon does not have the recommended gear. Trophy Hunts won’t let you play the mission if you do not meet the requirements.
- The upgradeable parts for any given weapon you own are: Barrel, Muzzle, Stock, Sight, Capacity and Ammo. Each part can be upgraded multiple times.
- Wondering which weapon is the best for each region?. Check out the charts below.
Attention: The internal data of table “234” is corrupted!
Attention: The internal data of table “327” is corrupted!