Arcane Legends Warrior Guide – Skill Builds, Gear & More
Warrior is the right class if you plan to play the tank role within groups in Arcane Legends. This is because two main stats and several active skills make them strong enough to resist multiple mob attacks and boss hits like no other class in the game. A high health bar along with high defenses, when combined with the proper gear, weapons and pets, make them unbeatable.
The two main warrior builds are focused around tanking, even though one of them tries to put more emphasis on DPS, specially good if you consider you will be dealing with lots of players who have no idea of how to DPS properly and also won’t let you keep the aggro of mobs and bosses only on you
Arcane Legends Warrior Active Skills Descriptions.
Remember that each Skill Tree attribute can be activated as long as the main skill has been assigned a point. You have 4 independent upgrades for each active skill. The passive skills are sequential and always offer the same percentage increase.
- Skyward Smash: 22.5 mana/stamina, 4 second cooldown, 12meter range, 8-10 damage + damage on critical. This skill will always be present in both tanking warriors and PvP warriors, with different points assigned but always at least 3 attributes.
- Seismic Slam: when striking down with a charged skyward smash, the range of damage you unleash is increased to 6 meters.
- Thundering Hammer: your skyward smash attacks will now do an additional 10% damage.
- Quaking Earth: when crashing down with your skyward smash, enemies receiving damage will also have a 25% chance of being stunned in place [awesome for PvP]
- Effortless Execution: after landing a successful blow on an enemy with your skyward smash, you have 25% chance of having 20 mana returned back to you. [good for PvE when dealing with battles that last a lot, specially with bosses.]
- Chest Splitter: 16.25 Mana, 3 sec cool-down, 4.5m range, 8-10 damage, increased damage on critical.
- Extended Reach: Increase the maximum number of target struck with chest splitter by 1.
- Decimation: Enemies slain by this attack have a 25% chance with the normal chest splitter and 45% with the charged chest splitter to explode, causing high damage to other enemies around them.
- Relentless Strike: Gives normal hits a 30% chance and charged hits a 50% chance to knock enemies away from you.
- Staggering Blow: Hits from the chest splitter will interrupt an enemy’s attack windups, as well as provide a 20% chance to disorient them. good for boss battles when tanking
- Windmill: 21.6 mana, 10 sec cooldown, 4meter range, 7-9 damage to up to 3 targets within 4meter. [windmill is very good when fighting multiple mobs and trying to keep the aggro on you and also good in pvp since you don't need to target individual targets]
- Increased Radius: Increase the range of the windmill attack to 6 meters.
- Blender: Damage increased by 15% for every strike from windmill.
- Prolonged Spin: Increases the duration of Windmill by 25%.
- Cripple: A charged Windmill attack snares affected targets for 5 seconds.
- Axe Throw: 17.5 mana, 7 sec cooldown, 16meter range, 6-8 damage, increased damage on a critical.
- Denting Blow: Enemies that are hit by your thrown weapon will receive a 10% reduction in armor.
- Concussion: Your throwing axe now has a 25% chance of stunning an opponent it hits.
- Blacksmith Touch: Enemies will receive 15% additional damage when hit by your thrown weapon.
- Chained Bait: Once your weapon is attached to your enemy, they will be pulled within melee range.
- Juggernaut: 20.5 mana, 45 sec cool-down, temporarily increase health by 300. charging increasese health by 500.
- Ignore Pain: Ignore 20% of all incoming damage.
- Second Wind: If you fall below 25% health, you will have a 50% chance to cast a self heal.
- Unstoppable: Charged Juggernaut removes movement-impairing effects.
- Bring It On: Charging Juggernaut will taunt all surrounding enemies.
- Rally Cry: 14 Mana, 20 seconds cool-down, increase armor by 5% for 8 seconds.
- Lungs of Might: All beneficial effects applied from the warhorn are increased by 50%.
- Call to Arms: Releasing a charged Rallying Cry will cause nearby allies to receive buffs.
- Songs of the Fallen: Receive a buff from your warhorn that boosts your dodge chance by 25% for a short duration.
- Forced March: A charged blow from your horn increases movement speed by 10%.
- Vengeful Blood: 17 Mana, 30 seconds cooldown, 4-6 mana recharge every 2 seconds for 10 seconds.
- Acute Strike: While Vengeful Blood is active, your chance at performing a critical hit is increased by 10%, or by 25% with a charged cast.
- Savage Strikes: Increase your damage output by 15% while Vengeful Blood is active. Charging the skill will grant a 25% boost to damage.
- Focused Rage: You increased the duration of the Vengeful Blood effects by 25%.
- Adrenaline Surge: Adrenaline Surge now temporarily increase your strength by +25. Charging your skill increase the benefit to +50.
Horn of Renew
- Horn of Renew: 14.3 mana, 15 sec cooldown, 6m range, heals allies for 11-13 damage every 1.5 seconds for 6 seconds.
- Increased Ranged: Increase the area-of-effect range of your horn blast to 8 meters.
- Increased Duration: Increase the duration of the buffs from Horn of Renew by 25%.
- Challenge: Charging the Horn of Renew will taunt all enemies within 8 meters of you.
- Protective Shield: Charging your Horn of Renew puts a protective shield on your allies that will stop all incoming damage for 2 seconds.
About Warrior Stat Build/Spec
If you want to tank full time, then go full strength and find armor/gear and weapons that puts your armor in the 900+ range and gets your health to more than 3000 points. Again, this is aimed at level 26 warriors.
Now, at least a few intelligence points are not a bad choice if you have gear good enough to keep your health bar high, this is in cases where you quickly run out of mana to use your skills.
Arcane Legends Best Warrior Skill Builds.
The warrior builds we detail below are for those who reached level 26, which the cap current cap after the latest update, before it was 21. You might want to distribute them proportionaly as you level up in order to keep the same % on each skill. Want it or not, you will not be the ultimate DPS dealer, but you can sacrifice some strength points in favor of more crit, specially in random groups where you know the DPSers are not that good, and still be able to tank.
Best warrior tank build for PvE
- Max Out Windmill
- Max Out Horn of Renew
- Max Out Juggernaut
- 2 points to chest splitter
- 5 points to might
- 4 points to armor
Best warrior DPS build for PvE
- Skyward Smash: 1-1-1-1-0
- Windmill: 1-1-1-1-1
- Vengeful Blood: 1-1-1-1-1
- Horn of Renew: 1-1-1-0-1
warrior pvp skill build
- Max Out Vengeful Blood
- Skyward Smash up until stun
- Max Out Windmill
- Max Out Passive Crit
- Max Out Passive Damage
- The last two are up to you
Best Pets for a Warrior in Arcane Legends
Ribbit might be the best pet for your warrior in both dps and tanking scenariors when combining your wind with the fact that it can trigger a 40% increase to crit for 3 seconds straight plus 25 strength, which makes your health bar goes way up high.
other good tanking pets for Warrior are Koko, followed by mallison. Pinfeathers is among the proper new pets for warrior tanks.
When playing PvP, a good pet when working as a flag stealer is Shiloh or Hazel. Ribbit is still the companion to go if you are a damage dealer.
See complete pet drop locations and also maps detailed with character location.
Best Gear for Warriors in Arcane Legends
As a general rule, you need to pick the gear that provides you the stat that you are currently lacking and you feel is making you perform bad in the game. Strength, Dex or Int, it’s up to you depending on your role in the group as well. Advanced players have different gear sets for different roles.
Berserker set, Demonlord Set, Juggernaut set are goods examples of warrior gear for tanking roles.
Best Weapons for Warriors in Arcane Legends
If you are looking for pinks, “Chance to proc stun on target enemy” is the one that provides you with a skill that no other gear or pendant or ring does. Now, “Chance to proc 25 STR and 15 health regen” is another good weapon bonus for warrior tanks that feel are lacking a good health bar. Mighty trollbane is a good example.